* letting go of the familiar to make way for change
* navigating the landscape of love, loss and evolution
* making stuff that matters, and maybe sharing that stuff with others
* standing upright in the world, and making your own way
* showing up as your own fine self, when others might not always understand your kind of fabulosity
Sway rose up out of my own dark night — these are the ponderings that carried me through a time of curl-up-in-the-dark uncertainty, and helped me find a playful, curious courage I didn’t know I had.
Sway is a collection of seven short, gentle, poetic writings.
Each of those pocket-sized writings invites you to tilt your head a little, so you can begin to see safety and uncertainty from new angles.
Here’s what’s inside:
the clawing and the trembling
my own dark night, in which things fall over
a precarious predicament
permission to panic
crash helmets and such
in which we explore precautions
the beauty of impermanence
on finding freedom
in which crazy-making questions get perfectly sane answers
on compassion, and the shared experience of being on a rock
a meditation of sorts
Sound like a good thing?
Click on the ‘yes please’ button below, sweet pea. You’ll be able to pick up your copy of Sway for $15, and it will be available for download right away.
Your payment will be handled by Paypal, but you don’t need an account with them to buy. Your credit card will do nicely.
Questions? Please ask!